It’s nothing but the official coming back of Honor X10 Max 5G in China. An announcement is made on Weibo that it is going to be launched in the upcoming month in China.
History of Honor
Honor is a super smartphone brand manufactured with the help of Huawei technology. The founder of this smartphone brand is Ren Zhengfei. It was started in 2013. The headquarters is located in Shenzhen, China. Its operation is extended to every nook and corner of the world. It comes under the category of consumer electronics and mobile internet industry.
To fulfil the desires and dreams of young consumers, Honor smartphone handsets, tablets, computers with wearable technology are released. Sale availability is mainly performed in online through its websites and third-party online retailers. Honor smartphones are sold at lower prices because of online sales. A product discount is also available.
As per the 2018 data, it has realized revenue to the extent of 50 US dollars plus billion. In May 2019 George Zhao was the president of this smartphone brand.
Must Read: Top 5 gaming smartphones under 20000
DETAILS OF SOME SMARTPHONES RELEASED BY HONOR BRAND
- 3C- Malaysia (April 2014).
- 6-Europe(October 2014).
- 7(July 2015).
- Huawei Honor 5X- January( 2016).
- 8 Pro (April 2017).
- 9(June 2017).
- 8X (September 2018), China.
- 10 (EISA Lifestyle smartphone)-August 2018.
- 10 Lite (January 2019).
- 20 Series(May 2019).
- 9X (October 2019).
- V30 (December 2019).
- View 30 Pro and 9X Pro (February 2020).
- New 30 (April 2020).
HONOR X10 Max 5G is a 2020 smartphone with a super large screen and 5G Connectivity.
Honor X10 Max 5G
- It is a direct successor to the “Honor 8X Max”.
- It has a display with a U-shaped notch and a speaker grill at the top above the display.
- The colour option of the customers at a global level is Blue.
- A massive 7.09-inch screen with full HD plus(2280×1080)Resolution.
- 8MP Front Camera and 48MP Rear Camera.
- Powered by MT6873 chipset.
- Android 10 OS with Magic UI 3.1.1 on top.
- 5000 MAh Battery-22.5W charging capacity.
Announced: July 2020.
COLOURS: 16M Colors.
SIM TYPE: Dual Sim.
- Dual Stand-by.
It also has a Fingerprint Sensor side-mounted build features.
- Preorder dates-22 June 2020 to 3 July 2020(listed on JD.com).
HARDWARE AND OS:
- OS: Android 10.0
- User Interface: Magic UI 3.1, no Google play Ser.
- Processor: Octa-Core.
- GPU: Mali-G57MP4.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Internal Memory: 256 GB.
- External Memory: Nano Memory.
- Rare Camera: 48 MP +8 MP+2MP.
- Flash: LED Flash.
- Features: 48 MP,8MP,2MP, and Panorama, HDR.
- Video :4K@30fps,1080p@30fps,gyro-EIS.
- Front Camera: HDR (1080p@30fps).
CONNECTIVITY AND DATA RATE:
- GPRS AND EDGE facilities are available.
- 3G&4G: HSPA 42.2/5.76Mbps, LTE-A,5G.
- Bluetooth: 5.1,A2DP,LE.
- WIFI: Wi-Fi Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- USB: 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- GPS &BROWSER: Available.
DETAILS OF USER MEMORY:
- Internal:256 GB,6GB-RAM and 8 GB RAM.
- Expandable Storage: Nano Memory.
- USB OTG: supported.
- Radio facility is not available.
- Games are downloadable.
- The loudspeaker is not available.
- The sensor facility is not available.
- Capacity:5000 mAh.
- Type: Reverse charging.
- No-removable Li-PO Battery.
- Fast battery charging.
FACTORS TO BE HIGHLIGHTED:
- A notch attached for the selfie camera.
- A 7.09-inch display.
- Company’s forthcoming edition.
- Specifications and designs to be reported on a social media website, Weibo of China.
- Powered by Media Tech density 800 5G SoC.
Official Launch Details:
- Smartphone handset with a larger display and enabled 5G.
- It is being listed in JD.com and Digital Chat Station on Weibo.
- A successor to 8X Max.
- A device featured with a tall display with a waterdrop notch in the bluish shade.
- Nothing is revealed about the camera placement on rare panel and keys and ports arrangement.
- The U-shaped notch will accommodate an 8MP selfie camera.
- Equipped with Octa-Core Media Tek MT6873 processor(media Tek density 800Soc.
- Going to be launched with Android 10 OS.
- Draws fuel through a 5000 mAh battery and is shipped with 22.5W fast charging.
- A 7.09-inch display which captures the mind of the audience.
- Listed in China’s V Mall.
- July 2, 2020.
- Company’s Official revealment on Weibo.
- Teaser posted for the forthcoming smartphone.
- Powered by the latest Media Tek Dimensity 800 processor.
- Loaded with a quad-camera setup with 48-megapixel primary lens.
- Available in three colours-Black, Silver, and Blue.
- It has a 5G connectivity.
Can You guess what is the next forthcoming release?
- It is none other than Honor 30 Lite.
- There is clear information about its release.
- It may be launched along with Honor X10 Max.
Let us now discuss the merits and demerits of purchasing an Honor smartphone.
- Dependable performance is wonderful and excellent.
- It has a very capable monochrome or colour, main camera, and plenty of artsy options.
- It has a great and attractive screen where you can hide the notch.
- Loudspeaker facility is available with feature-rich software.
- Structured body with a strong and sturdy look.
- It is less cheap compared to other smartphone brands.
- A non-waterproof device.
- Photo clarity is not clear as compared to other smartphone brands such as Vivo, Samsung, Oppo, etc.
- The ultrasonic fingerprint reader is very slow.
- Blurry clips.
- It is the best brand of smartphone for buck offers.
- Other competitive brands are Oppo, Nokia, Samsung Galaxy, etc.
Other branches include:
ADVISORY TIPS OF USING A SMARTPHONE:
- Avoid confusion in doing the purchase of a smartphone.
- Be aware of the fact that you must be very alert in making a rational decision of how you’re going to use it in a logical way and on health grounds.
- Don’t become a smartphone addict.
- There are some other sources available for your relaxation.
- Go in for activities such as reading, indoor and outdoor exercise, yoga meditation, etc.
- Use your smartphone for very important issues and educational purposes which will help you to widen your knowledge perspective horizon.
- You must be aware of the health problems which you will face by using your smartphone for all the 24 hours per day. Eg: Eye pain, Back pain, nervous disorders, etc.
- Avoid using smartphones during night time because it may end up in eye cancers and nerve disorders.
“Life is what happens to you while you’re looking at your smartphone”.
“Be a Smart User of your smartphone”.
“Stay tuned for more smartphone updates”.
Stay Home!!! Stay Safe!!!