Coconut sugar is a natural sweetener and an excellent substitute for a cane or beet sugar. It is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and microelements, and also has a low glycemic index, which allows it to be used in dietary dishes. Coconut sugar is also suitable for vegetarian, baby and even diabetic foods.
Sugar production is based on the cultivation of coconut and the collection of the nectar of flowers, which is evaporated in the sun to obtain a ground product. Thanks to this production process, all the beneficial properties of coconut are preserved.
What is coconut sugar good for?
- Glutamine This amino acid stimulates the regeneration of organic tissues, accelerates wound healing, stops malignancy of neoplasms. It is also involved in protein synthesis.
- This substance is reminiscent of the structure of nutrients from the group of vitamins. It takes part in all metabolic processes, stops the development of depression, helps to recover quickly from stress, improves brain function.
- This polysaccharide accelerates the rate of peristalsis, slows down the absorption of glucose, and normalizes metabolic processes.
Coconut sugar also contains:
- Nicotinic acid and B vitamins – thiamine, pantothenic acid, riboflavin;
- Minerals – potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sulfur, iron, zinc, nitrogen;
- Amino acids (16 species), normalizing metabolic processes;
- The residual amount of organic acids.
When compared with cane sugar, the amount of nitrogen in coconut is ten times greater – 2.9% of the total composition, iron and sulfur two times – 0.56%.
It is worth noting several useful properties of sugar coconut inflorescences.
- Accelerates metabolism, increases tone, stimulates the growth of muscle tissue.
- Restores strength after physical exertion, improves mood and gives power.
- Supports central nervous system health and stimulates brain function.
- The load on the pancreas is reduced due to the peculiarities of the carbohydrate complex (Glucose – 75-79%, fructose – 21-25%).
- It has antiseptic and antimicrobial effects, prevents the formation of tumours.
- Irritating to taste buds and does not block a sense of appetite.
- Accelerates the speed of peristalsis, prevents the development of constipation.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Restores the functions of the liver and gall bladder.
- Suitable for detoxification removes toxins and toxins.
Read Also – Best 15 Weight gain Diet Plan and Foods
In tropical countries, coconut sugar is used in the manufacture of medicines, as well as to create ductile materials of increased elasticity.
Interestingly, the largest sugar producer in the United States. In Sri Lanka and Indonesia, it is produced very little, only collected. In a year, one tree brings up to 200-250 kg of nectar.
Male flowers mature up to 22 months, and all this time they produce nectar. About 50% of the buds are not pollinated in the future, and the locals choose them precisely.
Coconut sugar is used in the manufacture of cosmetics. Sugar-based scrub is very popular; it helps to get rid of cellulite, removes puffiness and improves the epidermis.
We recommend replacing regular refined cane or beetroot with healthy coconut sugar—Cook pastries and desserts with a healthy sweetener.
Coconut sugar of high quality and at an affordable price can be bought in our online store.
Coconut sugar is helpful for many weight loss plans. But it is not keto. Just like agave is not keto-friendly. So consider this before having it.
I hope this information is useful to you. If you have any query, please let us know in the comment section.